INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT (BPM)
Discover the main principles, tools and vocabulary of Business Process Management (BPM) so you can feel at ease in a work environment where this methodology is being integrated into its practices.
Duration of training
2 hours (webinar)
Available on demand.
Increasingly, organizations are showing interest in BPM. Is yours following the trend? To be functional in an environment integrating this approach, you must learn the basics and technical jargon associated with it. Our course demystifies BPM concepts.
Who is it for?
You are working in an environment using BPM principles in its practices.
You are part of an organization interested in the BPM approach.
Sign up for the introductory training!
- Learn the basic BPM parameters
- Get an overview of the methodology and its tools
- Be functional in an organization integrating BPM into its practices
- Understand changes induced by a BPM-based improvement process
- Gain the ability to interact with agents of change in your organization