Duration of training
To be completed
The White Belt is an introduction to Lean Six Sigma principles, philosophy and methodology. In this program, you learn the benefits and rationale underlying improvement projects within your organization.
Who is it for?
Your organization is conducting a process improvement project without your direct involvement in this initiative. You want to understand the changes which will affect your work environment.
Sign up for the White Belt program.
- Learn the basic LSS parameters
- Get an overview of LSS methodology
- Communicate on a practical level with people conducting improvement projects
- Understand the benefits of an improvement approach
- Develop the capacity to interact with agents of change in your organization
Alain P. – Desjardins Technology Group
Joel T. – Desjardins Technology Group
- Contact us by phone at
- Fill out our online form
Find out about the other Lean Six Sigma programs
Learn LSS basics and acquire the know-how to structure and set up a continuous improvement approach.
Learn about basic LSS tools and methodology. Understand improvement projects, offer constructive criticism and even collaborate! Learn more
Master LSS methodology and tools to conduct process improvement projects on your own within your organization. Learn more