Duration of training
Certificate (includes exam)
Public Certification – Montréal
23 – 24 September 2015
In this certification, you learn a recognized intervention methodology and discover a range of LSS tools. Our program includes specialized coaching the moment you have to apply these new methods inside your organization.
Who is it for?
You are a project manager or a consultant intern.
You are directly involved in a continuous improvement process.
You want to improve your ability to solve LSS problems as an improvement project leader within your organization.
Sign up for Green Belt certification! This training is also designed for those aspiring to Black Belt certification.
- Learn the Lean Six Sigma project management methodology
- Expand your toolbox
- Refine your problem-solving abilities
- Develop your capacity to manage and complete Lean Six Sigma projects
- Mobilize your teams throughout the various steps of your projects
- Ensure the success of your improvement project with a recognized method and with coaching while you implement the LSS technique.
- Maximize the operational efficiency benefits (reduced delays and costs, and improved quality and client satisfaction) of your improvement project.
Whether during the training course itself, seeking support or receiving supervision, the trainers really helped me with their judicious advice throughout the whole process.
France Hamel – Mouvement Desjardins, Personal customer service
André Fortin – Mouvement Desjardins, Corporate service
Richard Lavallée – Mouvement Desjardins, VP Technology
- Contact us by phone at
- Fill out our online form
Find out about the other Lean Six Sigma programs
Learn LSS basics and acquire the know-how to structure and set up a continuous improvement approach.
Explore basic LSS concepts. Understand its principles and benefits, and learn how to interact with project leaders. Learn more
Learn about basic LSS tools and methodology. Understand improvement projects, offer constructive criticism and even collaborate! Learn more