Explore recognized practices to optimize performance and structure a continuous improvement approach in your organization. Obtaining expert advice guarantees success in your initiative.
Duration of training
To be completed
This program equips you with the means to become efficient instigators of improvement projects. You will get the information you need to structure the LSS approach and to support employees on your team with Green or Black Belt certification.
Who is it for?
You are a middle or upper management executive. You are a member of the management committee in your company.
You are in charge of setting up a continuous improvement process within your organization.
Sign up for the Champion program.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Get an overview of LSS methodology
- Become capable of structuring a process improvement approach (in terms of resource allocation, for instance) within your organization
- Provide better support to team members managing improvement projects
- Ensure the success of your improvement projects by adequate planning
- Learn to provide critical assessment of improvement projects under your responsibility
- Obtain advice from experts on implementing the LSS approach in your organization
Christian C. – Desjardins Personal Insurance and Wealth Management
Anonymous employee – Desjardins Personal Insurance and Wealth Management
- Contact by phone at
- Fill out our online form
Find out about the other Lean Six Sigma programs
Explore basic LSS concepts. Understand its principles and benefits, and learn how to interact with project leaders. Learn more
Learn about basic LSS tools and methodology. Understand improvement projects, offer constructive criticism and even collaborate!
Master LSS methodology and tools to conduct process improvement projects on your own within your organization.
Acquire expertise in LSS techniques and statistical analysis tools. Lead major interdepartmental improvement projects.